Upon their inception, Mota, Skate Company revolutionized the quad skate industry. Since then, they have continued to push the boundaries of performance, comfort, and style. The new Mota Mojo Savage Boot does not just push a boundary, it breaks a barrier, and that is price. With no sacrifices and no excuses, the Mota Savage boot is unapologetically beautiful and affordable. The Nylon Smart Shell is designed as an exoskeleton of the foot creating flexibility where needed without decreasing the rigidity that is demanded of a high-performance boot. This shell is heat moldable for a truly perfect fit every time and features the first adjustable heal counter. As with all the boots in the Mojo family, the Savage was formed using an anatomically correct foot shape or Last. Unlike many other boots, the toe box has been widened and designed with a true fit shape that gives greater control and comfort.
The technology and attention to detail are unparalleled! The nearly unbreakable Nylon/Glass shell is amazingly lightweight at just (size 8) 353g and comes pre-marked with centerline offsets for perfect and easy mounting every time.
• Smart Shell that follows your foot with flexibility and comfort
• Anatomical foot shape (LAST), following the Mojo Carbon and Hybrid models
• Ergonomically shaped footbed incorporated into the design
• Lightweight (Size 8 is only 353 g.)
• Superior fit and durability
• Rigid Soles
• Soft Micro-fiber upper that comfortably wraps your foot and has great durability
• Mounting reference marks on bottom (exact locations for Mota Boss plates, centerline off-set for easy side to side placement/s, marks in back for easy front to back placement/s)
• SIZING CONSISTENT WITH MOJO CARBON/HYBRID MODELS
For boot sizing information check out our Sizing Charts page.