The Rollerbones Day of the Dead wheel is a popular choice for many different surfaces. This wheel is available in four different sizes ranging from 86A to 96A. This wheel is made of a softer urethane and a hard core to give the skater both grip and roll. The lip on the wheel helps give the grip on multiple tracks allowing the wheel to compress just enough to stick to the track and not slip out in turns.
**The 86 and 96 hardnesses come in white only
As a special bonus for purchasing Rollerbones Day of the Dead Wheels you also qualify to receive the products below at a HUGE DISCOUNT!
Was: $25.00 Now: $22.00
Rollerbones Bearings have a great roll for any surface, but they are extremely popular with outdoor roller skaters and skateboarders. They are smooth and silent. They do not have an official abec rating, but we would guess they are Abec-3 or Abec-5. Like most bearings, they are made in China.
Features of RollerBones Bearings:
- 16 Pack of 8mm Bearings - Enough for One Pair of Skates
- Lubricated with Low Viscosity Bones Speed Cream
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Removable High Speed Nylon Ball Cages
- Fast, Long Lasting, Easy to Clean