The new PowerDyne Jupiter is our best toe stop ever. The grippy natural rubber is non-marking and long lasting, while the flat surface offers the predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. The signature bell shape and hollow forged aluminum stem reduce weight and keep skaters nimble.
- Grippy, non-marking, natural rubber
- Massive flat surface for stability
- Signature dimples for extra bite
- Bell Shape provides large surface and lightweight design
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is worn to stem
- Hollow forged, annodized black aluminum stem
- 54mm diameter stopping surface
- 57mm overall height
- Sold in pairs
I got these after a recommendation from another skater to replace the weird triangle shaped toe stops that came with my skates. They are fantastic!! Not too thick, but provides excellent stability with toe stop work. I can jump up and down on these. For this newbie skater, it has made a lot of difference!
chooglindour (verified owner) –
Purchased these to replace the stock toe stops on the Moxi Jack Boot. The size of these toe stops takes some getting used to but they are fantastic. If you skate at a rink, they won’t mark the floor and with an added benefit the Jupiter’s make bunny-hops SO easy.