The 110 Opal skate is a comfortable and reliable ice skate and is a favorite for beginner skaters. The skate is affordable and easy to use. These recreational skates offer light support and feature a quilted lining that cushions your feet. The skate’s split tongue design provides stability on the ice. The 110 Opal skate has a maintenance free PVC sole unit that keeps your feet dry — even when you’re skating for hours! Another feature of the Opal skate is the stainless steel spiral blade that gives a smooth edge for care-free skating whether in the rink or on a pond. Keep in mind this Riedell skate has a boot support level of “light” or 20.
Features of the Riedell 110 Opal Skate:
- This figure skate set offer light support to keep you stable on the ice while allowing for freedom of movement. These boots have a split tongue design to provide support and add comfort. Support rating is 20 (Scale 1-100)
- These modern figure skates have a comfortable design and a simple lacing system to keep your feet feeling healthy. These soft figure skates have a foam quarter padding that provides extra comfort for carefree skating. Check Sizing Chart for best fit.
- These beginner/recreational ice skates use high-quality leather and materials to ensure long-lasting use. Built with added reinforcement, these boots and blade will keep you skating all-day.
- These beginner ice skates have safety in mind by featuring quilted linings for cushion. Designed with a maintenance-free PVC sole, these boots keep your feet comfortable for hours of use.
- These ice shoes come with stainless steel Spiral blades that give you a smooth glide on the ice. By offering great handling and speed, the 110 Opal offers quality performance whether on a rink or a pond at an affordable price.
There are no reviews yet.