The FR2 80 Inline Skates offer skaters two great functions in one pair of fantastic boot style inline skates. Thanks to the R2 rockerable frames, you can turn the axels to gain more maneuverability for freestyle or leave them in a more stable position for freeriding. The integrated plates of the FR2 80s offer incredible stability and precision in these all-black inline skates. Added comfort comes from the four positions for the adjustable cuff buttons. The FR2 80 skates are offered in sizes 34-47 and can be customized with color kits in green, yellow, red, blue, orange, and white. The wheels are Downtown Wheels in 80mm/85A size. And the smooth ride of these wheels is thanks to the FR Twincam MW7 Titalium Freeride bearings. And the boot is finished off with FR insoles and removable liners.
Features of FR2 80 Inline Skates:
- Laces And Two Straps For Added Safety
- Solid Boot For Ankle Protection
- Adjustable Cuff Buttons
- Wide Range Of Sizes
- Custom Color Kits Available
1. SAFETY BUCKLES – FRBUK-S (Pair – 3 sizes – 2 colors)
2. PULL BUCKLES – FRBUK-FK-F-BK (x 1)
3. CUFFS – Available in Custom Kit: FRCKIT (Pair – 3 sizes – 8 colors)
4. CUFF BUTTONS – FRCUF-BUT (Set of 4)
5. CUFF BUTTON SCREWS – FRSCRW-CUFBUT-BK (x 1)
6. LACES – FRLAC (Pair – 11 colors)
7. FR X/2/3 LINERS – FRLIN-FRX (Pair)
8. PREMIUM INSOLES – FRLIN-FB (Pair)
9. FR2/3 SHELLS – FRSH-FR3 (Not sold separately)
10. SINGLE STRAPS – (Not sold separately) Compatible: FRDST-FR
11. DOUBLE STRAP SCREWS – FRSCRW-DST (x 1)
12. LADDER STRAPS – FRLAD-LRB-BK (x 1 – 2 Sizes)
13. FR LOGO RATCHET BUCKLES – FRBUK-LRB-BK (x 1)
14. FRAME MOUNTING SCREWS – FRSCRW-FR1M (x 1)
15. SLIDERS – FRABR (Pair – 8 colors)
16. R2 FRAMES ROCKERABLE – FRFM-R2R480-243-BK (Pair)
17. AXLES – FRAXL-4D-BK (x 1)
18. ROCKERABLE AXLES – FRAXL-R2R-SL (x 1)
19. ALUMINIUM SPACERS – FRSPA-ALULX-1017 (x 1)
20. MW7 BEARINGS – FRBRG-MW7 (x 16)
21. DOWNTOWN WHEELS – FRWL-DT80 (x 1 – 2 colors)
Mark Bush –
Amazing skates! Hard shell boot and are true to size (for customers in the US). I recommend getting your shoe size, even if you have wide feet, as there’s a lot of room once the liner breaks in. Even during the break-in period, the skates are super comfortable. After the break-in period, literally the most comfortable skates I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned 7 different in-lines.
Slalom people: the ratcheting system above the arch definitely helps keep the skate pinned to your foot, which is what you want so it moves as part of your foot.
Fitness people: the wheels are amazing on asphalt. 80mm, 84A hardness, super smooth ride on paved streets, sidewalks, etc. Careful of puddles, you’ll slip if you’re on smooth ground.
Speaking of wheels, TAKE NOTE: The skates I received were all black. Black cuffs and straps, black wheels, not like the white ones depicted. Also note, color kits don’t come with wheels… They’re sold separately.