Yolo, You Only Live Once! The name says it all and it shows in the product
The all new Yolo Bearings are made and designed by some of the world’s best skaters, specifically for the high performance and longevity demanded by true competitive skaters. Doug Glass is a World Quad Speed Champion and Julie Glass is a World Inline Speed Champion and the quality and attention to detail in their products reflects nothing less. Yolo Bearings sets itself apart from the market in every way. All Yolo Bearings (ABEC 7, SWISS, CERAMIC) are ultrasonic cleaned, pre broken-in, oiled, and packaged by hand at Yolo Headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. Yolo is the Only brand on the market that is 100% directly owned by Skaters and it shows in the product, service, and guarantee. Yolo guarantees that if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days simply return them for credit.
YOLO CERAMIC Bearings
– precision ceramic balls made in Japan
– double honed inner and outer races
– large grooves specifically for skating
– nylon retainers
– non-contact rubber coated steel shields (one side) for easy access to clean and oil.
– YOLO lube – Light Speed Oil