Fireball Tinder Skateboard wheels are rank as some of the best skateboard wheels on the street. These wheels have a 81A hardness which you might think are a bit too hard for cruising, but don’t be fooled. Fireball has created a wheel that is perfect formula to cruise streets, parks, or ramps.
- CHOICE WHEELS: For smaller longboards, mini-cruisers and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 44mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- CENTERSET CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 60mm, Width: 44mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 35mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Preppedsurface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create smoking clean lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips create a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel is slowly worn down from rippin’ slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black fiberglass/urethane core in the Tinder supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.
Fireball Skateboard Wheels Specifications
- Diameter: 60mm
- Durometer: White 81a
- Contact: 35mm contact patch
- Width: 44mm
- Ride Surface: SlidePrepped
- Core Placement: Centerset