We do accept exchanges as well as returns for store credit or refund. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us within 10 business days of the delivery of your product. We document the delivery of all orders on your account and will not accept exchanges and returns after 10 full business days. You are responsible for paying the shipping and insurance to get the product back to us should you want an exchange or return for any reason that is not our fault. Very rarely are any of our products returned. However, should you return the product to us you must contact us by e-mail AND phone. Do not simply rely on e-mail as the spam filters sometimes catch e-mails and is occasionally unreliable.
In order to return skates or skating products please follow these guidelines:
Exchanges and Returns:
- Product must be in new, unused condition.
- You must contact us within 10 business days for return.
- You must ship the product back to us and provide a tracking number to us for proof of return.
- There will be a restocking fee of up to 20% on some items (only if it is not an exchange), to cover the cost of shipping you the original item.
Once you receive approval to return or exchange your item, please feel free use the links below to pay for a return label.
- For skates and large items. This will save you a lot of money returning them, just go to the page choose skates and then check out, this way you get our FedEx rates instead of the retail rates, it’s about half price! Then we will email you a shipping label and you can just drop them off at FedEx!
- For wheels and small items. This will save you a lot of money returning them, just go to the page choose the item you’re returning and then check out, this way you get our USPS rates instead of the retail rates! Then we will email you a shipping label and you can just drop them in the mail!
If we made a mistake on the shipment, we will pay for the return shipping to us and send out the correct product ASAP. Please contact us to initiate this type of return.
Replacement / Warranty:
Each case is different and often the manufacturer handles the replacement or warranty on the product. Please contact us for information on replacement and warranty issues and we will help you directly or get you in touch with the appropriate person at the manufacturer.