The Riedell Dart is an entry-level skate intended for youth, teens, or young adults. The skate is made with typical Riedell quality and makes a great skate for skaters interested in recreational rink skating, beginner derby, and light outdoor skating. The Dart comes in a variety of colors and styles — a feature that is great for young skaters and parents. If you’re willing to spend a little money, you can upgrade the components on this skate to suit adults or advanced skaters. Typically, it makes more sense to spend money on a skate intended for adult use. The dart is fairly durable as a beginner skate and kids love them.
Features of the Dart Skate:
- Riedell claims these quad roller skates are man-made using a vinyl material that creates a breathable, yet durable skate boot. The skates have a high-impact composite plate with strong metal trucks for reasonable support.
- These adjustable roller skates have an easy lace system and a Velcro cinch strap that makes adjusting the skates simple. The high-quality foam padded tongue lets you slip on the skates easily and provides a snug yet comfortable fit. Check the size chart before making your purchase!
- The Dart skate features ABEC-5 ball bearings designed to roll without issues. These skates’ polished, chromed steel ball bearings minimize friction. These skates are intended for children or beginner skaters.
- These traditional roller shoes are designed with safety in mind. The boot has a low, yet snug fit around the ankle and the Velcro cinch strap helps secure the foot in the boot while skating. The roller skates’ replaceable, Midi Gripper stopper to provide braking.
- The quad derby skates also have tough 62mm, 93A hardness polyurethane wheels that will get the job done. These wheels match the color of your boot.