Impala Roller skates were first introduced in 2019 and feature a wide variety of colors and styles. Apparently created to compete directly with Moxi and Candi Girl skates, Impala offers a similar skate at a reasonable price. The quality is very similar to the Moxi or Candi Girl, but the styles are wild! Impala is an Australian company and, according to their website, they have over 30 years of creating clothing and streetwear for women. These skates are used for rink skating, outdoor skating, and jam skating. If you use it for jam skating, you might want to remove the toe-stop and replace with a jam plug. Though the bearings on the skate are relatively low-grade, you can replace them and you can also replace the wheels. The trucks might be loose, also. You can tighten the trucks to make them suit you. Review the video below to get a full feel of what this skate is about.
We care about our impact, and endeavour to create a product that is conscious of this. Throughout all stages of design and production, we are mindful of every detail – from the materials to the manufacturing processes that we use. We also work with charities and causes that we feel passionate about and are aligned with who we are as a brand. So our skates not only look good, but ARE good and DO good.
Features of the Impala Quad Skate
- Bold pops of color and classic seventies style are reborn. Rock retro rink realness with the eye-catching Impala Rollerskates™ Impala Quad Skate.
- PETA-approved vegan product.
- PVC upper, heel, and sole.
- Metal speed lace eyelets.
- Aluminum alloy trucks and baseplate.
- 58mm 82A durometer nylon core urethane wheels.
- ABEC 7 bearings.
- PU brake stopper.
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.